- Does it work on riven and textured surfaces?
Yes, they are especially effective on these surfaces, scrubbing into the dips and hollows and recesses of the surface and sucking up all the dirty water into a separate container within the machine.
- Does the machine clean the grout joints in between the tiles?
Yes, even the most grubby grout joints look like new after a few passes
- Can we see a machine in action
Yes,– we have a short video on the web site for you to watch2 – you can trial the machine on your floor without obligation to keep it (sale/return)3 – arrange a visit to our showroom here in Hullthis is a test for lucida handwriting font
- How big is the smallest machine? You can’t quite tell from the pictures.
The smallest machine is only very slightly bigger than an upright vacuum cleaner. 35cm wide x 45cm depth (Base).
- Can you use it on any other floors?
These machines can be used on any hard floor surface. It’s excellent on brick paths & patios, any hard stone or tile floor surfaces in the home plus linoleum and it’s also great for washing and buffing wooden floors!
- How close to the edge does it get?
The machine gets to within 1/2 an inch of the edge However, once the edges are thoroughly clean you shouldn’t need to clean right up to the edge in future because it’s the mop and bucket that spreads the dirty water to the edges.
- Do your machines splash the paintwork?
Very little, if any, as the machines have anti splash facilities attached.
- What happens if the machine breaks down?
It is very uncommon for the machine to break down; however, in the event of a breakdown call us on 01482 620400 and we will decide whether to send you the correct part/s to fix it, or we will arrange for your machine to be picked up and brought back to our service center for a speedy turn-around.
- Do you carry spares such as re-placement brushes and squeegees?
Yes, we carry all consumable items to help you keep your floors pristine.
- How often do I need to seal my floor?
We recommend you re-seal your floor at least every 3 years. However, where there is heavy foot traffic such as in your kitchen area, and hall way, it would be well to re-seal at least yearly.
- How heavy are the machines? And are they easy to move around?
14KG. Heavy enough to do the job sufficiently and light weight enough to carry if necessary. It has wheels for safe manoeuvring on level ground.
- Does your machine clean off/damage the seal on my floor?
No, an impregnating sealant becomes part of the structure of the stone once allowed to set and so cannot be removed by washing. Surface sealants such as wax and other water based products will be removed by hand or by machine.
- Do you stock sealants etc?
Yes, we stock many well-known products for cleaning, sealing and polishing
- Is it quick & easy to empty & refill the tank, midst a cleaning session
The machine makes it very easy to empty & refill the tank; by a simple fitting near to the handle.
- What length electric cable do the machines have?
Each machine is fitted with a 10 metre power cord.
- Are the machines easily transportable?
The largest machine we offer, has dimensions of 40w x 55l x 130h cm and weighs a mere 19kg, making transporting of it very easy
- Can your machine be used on laminate flooring?
There is no reason why the machine cannot be used on laminate flooring; however, we recommended that the floor is dried immediately with the machine. We cannot take any responsibility for damaged flooring
- What is the advantage of a 'square' head to the machine?
In having a square head, the machine can reach into corners extremely well. We are confident that you will find this as a great advantage to the regular round head floor cleaners within the market.
- Can any cleaning fluids/solutions & sealants be used in the machine?
We recommend cleaning fluids & sealants of our range; these are the best suited to the machine and provides your floors with the best.