- Dilute DEEPCLEAN into a solution of 25% DEEPCLEAN to 75% hot tap water. You could put this into a spray bottle, bucket or washing up bowl.
- Spread the solution evenly over the floor using a Flat Mop or the spray bottle.
- Remove the clean water container from your Kleanstone machine and fill with hot tap water. Replace the tank into the machine ensuring it is pushed firmly into place before securing.
- Set the squeegee to position 2 and press the pedal at the back to activate the machine.
Kara, KaraGO & Mediterranean Machines – Scrub the floor allowing plenty of water to flow out by fully depressing the metal leaver at the top of the handle.
Atlantic Machines – Scrub the floor allowing plenty of water to flow out by lifting the water release handle.
- Once you have covered the desired area move the leaver into position 1 for maximum suction. Travel in a forward direction only as you suck up the dirty water. Empty recovery tank water when necessary.
- Repeat if necessary. You can be sure that you have reached maximum clean if the water in the recovery tank remains clear.
- You will need to rinse the floor with clean water and repeat step 5 to ensure you have sucked up all the cleaning solution. You will know this is the case when the recovered water is bubble free. Alternatively, you can mix 100ml of FACADE 5 NEUTRALISER to 4 litres of water to neutralise the surface.
If you are planning on sealing the floor after cleaning, ensure to allow the floor to dry fully first.